Warning! Alertpay payment notification

Posted by bong On Monday, December 5, 2011 1 comments
I discover another scheme of scammers or hackers to rob your alertpay account. I received an email notification which details "Money received" allegedly from alertpay.

I am wondering where this payment coming from since I don't remember to request something such amount ($32.00 US dollar).

I read carefully the details and I found out this is a fake email. The code details below is different from my code. The email details is not advice "to click to approved or to cancel" on the message above and below the recipient message.

Note:

DO NOT CLICK DO NOT CLICK DO NOT CLICK
the said message even to cancel or to approved because it's a trap. The message has the same hyperlink

1 comments:

Unknown said...

it's very valuable info. thanks
http://tinyurl.com/kwrx6rs

Post a Comment